We are dedicated to helping students:
- find success in all aspects of their high school experience
- stretch themselves academically
- prepare for their future educational and career pursuits
- develop good decision-making skills that will last a lifetime
A counselor is assigned to each student to help him/her address the academic, career, and personal needs of adolescence.
|10th - 12th Grade
|Mr. Gary Arthur, Director
||A - Bi & U-Z
|Mr. Kevin Unger
||Bo - G
|Mrs. Wendy Zubi
|H - Mo
|Mrs. Kama Dawson
|Mu - T
|Mrs. Mary Twiford
|A - Z
Additional Guidance Staff
- Mrs. Kerry Russell, Registrar
- Mrs. Heather Hahn, Secretary
- Mrs. Nikki Mongan, Accountability Specialist
- Mr. Mark Raines, Student Support Specialist
Financial Aid - Learn more about student aid and find helpful resources.
Local Scholarship Form - To be considered for local scholarships, complete this form and return to JWHS Guidance office.
Student Scholastic Records Access Roster - School officials who may access student records without prior authorization.
College/Military Visits - Representatives from colleges, trade schools, branches of the military, etc. visit our school to provide information and answer student questions.
Scholarships for Seniors - Learn more about scholarship opportunities for seniors.
Scholarships for Underclassmen - Learn more about scholarship opportunities for underclassmen.
Mountain Vista Governor's School 2017 Application - Application and all related materials are due to your counselor by March 1, 2017.
Presentation for Rising 9th Graders - Rising 9th grade night information
Senior Parent Night Presentation - Senior Parent Night information.