Cost: $75 (Prorated Quarterly); $56.25 effective 10/25/16
Parking permits are available for sale during normal school hours in the main office.
Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors have parking privileges; Freshmen may NOT purchase a parking permit under any circumstances.
Sophomores may purchase permits after the end of the first nine weeks. They must also meet the following criteria for the previous grading period.
- No failing grade in any class
- No discipline tardies to school
- Hold a good attendance record
Students must complete the BLUE FORM available in the main office before purchasing a permit.
When coming to purchase a permit the student must have the following items in their possession:
- The BLUE parking application, completed
- A valid driver’s license
- The vehicle registration
- A check for the full amount, payable to James Wood High School
There is a $5 fee for a replacement parking permit.