To complete this form, you must download it to your local computer
and complete using Acrobat Reader 9 or newer. To download, right click on this link "Download the Local Scholarship Form
" and select the option to save the file to your computer.
After you have saved the file to your local computer, navigate to that saved file and open it outside of your Internet browser. (Note: Internet Explorer will open the form correctly without taking any of the above steps. So, if possible, use Internet Explorer to access and complete the form.)
If you would like a copy for your files, please print the completed form for your records. You will not be able to save the completed form.
The form should be turned in to guidance office by March 15, 2017
Here are some helpful tips for completing the form:
- Applications must be typed. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
- Make sure you have all the information available before you begin.
- Fill out the form by typing text into the appropriate areas and using the drop down menus when available. Fields outlined in red are required.
- Use the "Tab" key to move from field to field. Use "Shift" + "Tab" to move to the previous field.
- Stop by the guidance office for the following information if you don't have it:
- Current Rank and GPA
- SAT/ACT test scores
- Visit the Frederick County Government website to find your district of residence (magisterial district) if you don't already know it.
- If you have an Activity Sheet, type "see attached" under "List School Activities" and "List Community Activities" and attach the Activity Sheet to the printed form.
- If your parents belong to more community/service organizations than you can fit into the allotted space, please continue the list on the back of the printed form.
- If you have any special circumstances you would like the scholarship committee to consider, please explain on the back of the printed form.
- If you want to be considered for any scholarship based on financial need, attach a copy of your SAR (Student Aid Report) to the printed form.
- Print the form and sign it. If the student is under 18, a parent signature is required.